Post: Administrator (Part Time – 27.5 hours per week)
Salary: Circa £16,000 (pro rata) – subject to experience
As the governing body for disability sport in Scotland, SDS passionately believes in the power of sport to transform lives. We aim to lead and develop inclusive opportunities and improve performance, to ensure any child, young person or adult with a disability can participate in sport and physical activity, no matter their ability, geography or age.
We are looking for an experienced part time administrator to join existing full-time staff and support our small, friendly team of athletes, staff and volunteers.
You should have good office experience or a relevant qualification and a proven ability to work independently as well as in a team. The successful candidate will be well-organised, IT literate and self-motivated with excellent communication, organisation, prioritisation and time management skills. Familiarity with social media and website administration would be an advantage.
The post is based at our office in the west of Edinburgh, and will initially be for one year with the expectation of extension.
- Provide administrative support to staff and volunteers;
- Co-ordinate the delivery and reporting of education and training courses;
- Co-ordinate workforce expense claims;
- Generate invoices and purchase orders;
- Support the planning and co-ordination of the National Events Programme;
- Maintain and update the database in conjunction with staff and volunteers;
- Oversee use of training equipment;
- Prepare minutes and papers for meetings;
- Manage telephone calls and mail;
- Undertake special projects from time to time as directed.
The full job description and application pack can be downloaded here, or for more information contact Gavin Macleod, CEO, Scottish Disability Sport, Caledonia House, South Gyle, Edinburgh, EH12 9DQ, tel: 0131 317 115, email email@example.com.
Closing date 12 noon Monday 22nd January 2018.
Interviews Tuesday 30th January 2018.