Tennis Scotland – Workforce Development Manager
Salary: £28,000 – £36,000 + benefits
Tennis Scotland is seeking to recruit an enthusiastic and motivated Workforce Development Manager to build on the education and development offer currently in place and achieve the mission and targets within the Tennis Scotland strategy.
The ideal candidate will demonstrate a track record of developing people, possess excellent customer service skills and have the ability to develop, deliver and monitor projects. Excellent leadership, communication and negotiating skills are a must as well as the ability to enthuse and motivate others coupled with a real passion for achieving the mission of ‘More People Playing Tennis More Often’.
- Lead and manage the Tennis Scotland Coach Education programme including development and support of the tutor workforce.
- Manage the development of the Tennis Scotland Coach Development programme including liaison with external delivery partners.
- Lead the development of the Tennis Scotland Apprentice programme.
- Work with competitions staff to develop a recruitment, training and support programme for tennis officials.
- Lead the development of a volunteer support programme.
For more information on this role and for details on how to apply, please visit the Tennis Scotland website.